Microbes are an integral part of every living organism.
Our microbes are the purest and most stable available on the market, providing maximum benefit for numerous uses.
Wind River Microbes develops products that benefit soil, plants, trees, livestock, horses, companion animals and more.Learn More
- Natural Probiotic for balanced digestive system and overall animal health
- Applied directly to wounds for advanced healing
- Useful in pastures, lawns and plants for enhanced health and yield
- Research suggests a reduction of Rhodococcus equi in the soil, imperative for successful equine reproduction
- Cleans stock tanks for fresher water and improved animal health
- Septic tank management
- Biosecurity aid
Microbes exist in every living organism on earth, with six major types of microbes including bacteria, fungi, archaea, protozoa, algae and viruses.
While some microbes are detrimental to the host, Wind River Microbes only utilizes beneficial types that are 100% natural and are not harmful in any way to livestock, horses, companion animals or humans.
Our products are available through
dealers and distributors nationwide.